Search This Blog

Even Berry Dish Cloth Pattern

Even Berry Dishcloth
Free Crochet Pattern


 Copyright © 2019 Rachels Lovely Stitches
All Rights Reserved



Hello everyone and welcome to the blog! For the next 3 weeks I will be sharing with you a collection I call the "Even Berry Collection!" It will consist of today's pattern, the Even Berry Dish Cloth, along with 2 more cleaning themed patterns. It's a fairly easy pattern (although I would classify it as more of an intermediate pattern). When I learned the Even Berry Stitch, I fell in love with it! I hope you do too! Honestly, I debated whether I wanted to name this collection the Even Berry Collection or something with Tulips in the name (To me, the lavender looks like flowers while the green looks like the stem). I hope you enjoy this weeks pattern! And don't forget to come back next week to see the next pattern in the collection! 



Supplies Needed:

-4.5 mm crochet hook
-Cotton yarn (example was made with Peaches and Cream Ecru, lavender {I used scraps so I'm not completely sure what color way it is} and Forest Green)
-Yarn Needle
-Scissors

Gauge:

3 rows x 2 BST=1 inch

Notes:

-This pattern is wrote in US terminology.
-Ch. 1 does not count as a stitch.
-Finished measurements are approximately 7.5 inches by 7.5 inches.

Abbreviations:

Ch.: Chain
Sl. St.: Slip Stitch
Beg.: Beginning
Sc: Single Crochet
Hdc: Half Double Crochet
Dc: Double Crochet
BST: Even Berry Stitch
Trb: Treble Crochet (Triple Crochet)
Sc Inc: Single Crochet Increase (2 sc in same stitch)
St.: Stitch
YO: Yarn Over
Ea: Each
Rep: Repeat
FO: Finish Off
Sk: skip
* *: Repeat instructions in * *

Special Stitches:

Even Berry Stitch

Yarn over, insert hook into next stitch, yarn over, pull through, yarn over, pull through one loop, yarn over, insert hook into same stitch, yarn over, pull through, yarn over, pull through all 5 loops on hook.

Pattern
Starting with Green:
Round 1: Ch 25. Sc in 2nd ch from hook and next 23 ch. Change to purple. Ch 1, turn. (24 sc) 
Round 2: BST in 1st sc, sc in next sc. *BST in next sc, sc in next sc* across. Change to Ecru. Ch 1, turn. (12 BST, 12 sc)
Round 3: Sc in ea st across. Change to green. Ch 1, turn. (24 sc)
Round 4: Sc in ea st across. Change to purple. Ch 1, turn. (24 sc) 
Round 5-22: Repeat rounds 2-4, 6 more times. 
Round 23: Rep round 2. FO purple. 
Round 24: Rep round 3. 
Round 25: Sc in ea sc across to last sc. Sc inc in last sc. Working down side, sc in side of ea row. Sc inc in last row. Working along bottom, sc in next 23 st, sc inc in last st. Working along last side, sc in next 23 rows. Sc inc in last row. Sl st in 1st st to join. 
FO. Weave in ends. 

Congrats! Your Dish Cloth is now complete! 



I hope you liked the pattern! If you found a mistake please feel free to contact me using the Contact button or leave a comment below! Remember to share this post with your fellow crochet friends! Also, I would love to see your finished dishcloths! Please share your finished photos on my Facebook page here or in my Facebook Group here! Happy stitching! 

This is an original design by Rachel Cantrell © Rachels Lovely Stitches
You may make and sell items made from this pattern but you are prohibited from copying this pattern and/or selling it as your own.
Do not use my photos if you choose to sell items made from this pattern. Please link back to this post if posting your finished items online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment